External audit is an independent, unbiased review of business financial records. External auditors plays a critical role in validating company financial information. Accounting is the primary tool for recording, reporting and analyzing financial information. Business owners can use external audits to review their accounting process and financial information.
In Kenya, you can contract Certified Public Accountants (CPA’s) to provide external
auditing and assurance services. Our Firm offers solutions in wide range of statutory audits and our audit team has developed a comprehensive base of knowledge to benefit our clients. The following are the benefits of external auditing;
- External Auditors opinion provides validity and assurance.
- Boost compliance with International Financial Reporting frameworks
- Educates business owners
- Identification of errors and frauds
- Boosts internal control effectiveness
- Acceptance of audited financial statements
- Limits legal and tax issues
Our clients include, but not limited to the following;
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Schools and Colleges
- Non – Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Trusts, Foundations
- Associations, Societies (including SACCOS), members Clubs.
- Professional firms like Advocates, Quantity Surveyors, Architects, Doctors among others
- Developers & other real estate sectors players i.e. Landlords.
- Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership, Foreign Branches, Registered Business Names, individuals, Limited Liability Companies, Limited by Guarantee companies