Our employees the most valuable asset. As a result we believe that it is important to have a strong team of employees, with the right skills and adequate motivation for meeting customers’ expectations.
In this respect, we continue to hire experienced professionals to drive our company strategy as well as enhance their careers.
Geoffrey Gitau & Co is an equal opportunity employer. Our current talent pool cuts across all ethnic, religious and gender divisions.
Below are the current vacancies. Applications should be sent to info(at)gitauauditors.co.ke
- Vacant Position – Audit Manager
We are looking for an experienced Audit Manager with at least five years’ post-qualification experience in external auditing.
The key attributes;
- Experience in managing audits of a range of entities
- Experience in managing a large portfolio of audit clients
- Excellent knowledge of International Standards on Auditing and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Experience in using audit software and Microsoft packages. Caseware audit software experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing engagement teams
- Excellent communication skills
The key responsibilities for the position;
- The main role of the Audit Manager includes the execution of high quality audit engagements, including building high performing teams, managing risks, and independence professional skepticism.
- Receptiveness to all clients’ needs while demonstrating a good understanding of their businesses.
- Develop and maintain dynamic relationships with audit clients
- Review of clients’ files and audit reports.
- Attending clients’ meetings that include but not limited to pre-engagement meetings, exit meetings among others
- Oversee the audit staff training and coaching
The minimum criteria
- Professional qualification: CPA (K) or ACCA.
- Must have an Undergraduate Degree
- At least Five years’ post-qualification experience in external audit environment
Only Qualified candidates should apply. Applicants should quote ‘Audit Manager’s Position’ as the email title and send the CVs accompanied with cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted